ENG Online Workshop PSYCH-K® level 1
Time and location
About the event
"Truly the greatest gift you can give is that of your own self-transformation." - Lao Tzu -
In the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1 you will learn
· The science behind PSYCH-K® explained by Dr. Bruce Lipton, Cell Biologist, best-selling author and world-renowned speaker.
· How to create a powerful collaboration between your conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds, in order to transform limiting beliefs and achieve your desired goals in life.
· How to use Muscle Testing to communicate directly with your subconscious mind, where at least 95% of your thoughts and actions originate.
· How to speak the language of your subconscious mind that is different from the language of your conscious mind!
· How to transform the perception of a stressful or traumatic event from the past that limits the full expression of your life in the present.
· How to transform fears, anxiety or stress, whether this is based in the past, present or future.
· How to use a simple 4-step PSYCH-K® process to help resolve problems and stressors in your daily life.
· How to utilise the Wisdom of Mother Nature in every area of your life, by integrating eleven key Principles of Nature that you will learn in the workshop.
· How, besides serving yourself, you can also serve all of humanity simply and effectively by using a specific process called The GAIA Protocol!
The PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1 is a three-day workshop, scheduled from 9:00am to 4:00pm with 1 hour of lunchtime and several breaks.
Attendance of all three days is a requirement.
Requirements to attend this workshop:
· Access to a printer to print the material before the Workshop starts.
· A very good and stable internet connection for the duration of the Workshop.
· A good laptop or computer, so that you can download Zoom (it is not possible to participate through the version of Zoom that works on your internet navigator, nor from a tablet, Ipad or mobile phone)
· A space for taking notes
· Water and Tissues
· A quiet space, where you will not be interrupted by other people at home or by pets – silence around your environment will also be important in order to avoid disturbing other participants during the workshop
· Commitment to attend the workshop in its entirety, during 3 days, for 6 hours each day. No exceptions allowed. (there will NOT be recordings available for the workshop)
Also included in the cost of the workshop is a follow up Zoom Q&A call. This takes place a few weeks after the workshop, to support you to fully integrate PSYCH-K® in to your daily life and to answer any questions you may have that have arisen following the workshop. It’s also an opportunity to reconnect with the group of participants you attended the workshop with and to celebrate each others progress!
- Workshop price is 850$ (VAT included)
After workshop support:
After the workshop there will be a follow-up zoom meeting where you can ask all your questions and concerns.
In addition, there is a monthly zoom meeting and a WhatsApp group that you can join without obligation. Here, experiences are mainly shared and you experience support from the group.
A registration is a mutual commitment. Anyone who cancels a workshop less than 2 weeks in advance commits to pay half of the workshop fee.
If you do not show up or if you cancel less than 3 days in advance you undertake to pay for the whole workshop. A workshop is also a commitment to a location and accommodation.